Logica Property is a family company where the best-quality, personal service is paramount.
Our story begins in 2011 in Adelaide. Founded by Paul Siwek, the company quickly established a strong reputation for delivering real savings and an exceptional, individual service to all its clients.
For several years now, the family company has been operating from a Sydney North Shore office. Paul and his son Adam service both Sydney and Adelaide property markets.
Over the years, Logica Property has assisted home buyers and property investors, with budgets ranging from a few hundred thousand to several millions of dollars.
We have represented local, interstate and overseas buyers. We’ve helped clients at all stages of life, always finding them the best property for their needs and negotiating the most favourable price.
As a fully accredited member of REBAA, Australia’s peak national industry body for buyer’s agents, Logica Property adheres to its code of ethics and carries a comprehensive professional indemnity insurance.
We speak your language: in addition to English, we speak Polish, German and basic French.
Contact us today for a FREE, no obligation consultation.
The Logica Difference.
Family company, best service.
Our key difference is that we are a family company. You will be personally represented by the Principal and his son, an experienced associate buyer’s agent. For us, delivering the best-quality, individual service is paramount.
“Being a smaller family company allows us to establish a more personal working relationship with our clients and in turn to better understand and satisfy our clients’ individual needs”.
We will find and secure that perfect property for you while providing a friendly and stress-free buying experience.
Qualifications and expertise.
Our qualifications and technical expertise are second-to-none.
The Principal has over 20-years of real estate experience and holds degree qualifications in property, business (MBA) and engineering. This gives Logica Property the edge in property selection, research and analysis.
If you are looking for a highly qualified and truly professional buyer representation, then Logica Property stands out from the rest.
Truly specialist buyer’s agents.
Unlike most agencies, our complete focus is on the buyer’s agent service. Therefore, we don’t get distracted by non-core services such as vendor advocacy or property management.
Consequently, we are very good at what we do: buying quality property at a great price. In fact, we have nearly a perfect 100% success rate in finding clients a property during the contract period.
Experts in two states: NSW and SA.
Logica Property is experienced and fully licensed in both South Australia and New South Wales. Constantly operating in two states ensures that we have better skills and up-to-date local knowledge and contacts in the markets we service. Our clients benefit from a wider choice of properties in different states and at different budget levels.
Results and guarantee.
Our numerous testimonials and the very high success rate speak for themselves. Considering our strong track record and our professional expertise and qualifications, you will find our fees very reasonable. You would be pleased to know that we also offer a rare money back service guarantee.
We would love to hear from you today.
More About Us
Please consider what else sets us apart from many other buyer’s agents.
• We are fully independent: we only work for property buyers and never receive commissions from sales agents, vendors or builders.
• We are fully accredited NSW / SA members of the Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia - REBAA.
• We stand by the quality of our service by offering a rare money-back service guarantee.
• We never pay nor receive referral fees.
• Our professional fees are always fixed in advance (not percentage based) so that there is no incentive for a higher price.
• We are cost-effective, reliable, easy to work with and honest.
• Our professional fees are performance based: most of the fee is payable after we are successful in securing a suitable property for you.
• Our service includes research and advice about areas and type of property to buy.
• We only work in markets where we are fully licensed, insured and experienced.
• For a seamless buying experience, we can arrange other professionals, such as solicitors, mortgage brokers or building inspectors.
• We carry a comprehensive Professional Indemnity insurance to protect our clients.